INTERESTED IN BECOMING A STREET GRINS PEDICAB DRIVER?
Street Grins' Rules
- Drivers must be at least 18 years of age.
- Drivers must have a valid Class D Wisconsin driver’s license, and commercial pedal cab operator license.
- Driver shall not have an arrest or conviction record subject to Wis. Stat. 111.321, 111.322, and 111.335.
- Drivers can refuse service to anyone or suspend service to anyone at any time.
- Drivers must be of clean mind while operating the Pedicabs.
- Absolutely no alcohol can be drunk while providing service or as a passenger.
- No smoking while in possession of, or a passenger of a Street Grins Pedicab.
- Drivers are encouraged to wear helmets. (Bring your own or use a loaner)
- Drivers may not wear any headphones or devices that would obstruct their hearing. There are speakers on board however.
- Drivers must wear appropriate clothing, including proper shoes, and clothing must be free of offensive images or text.
- Passengers must be properly seated with their bodies on the seat and legs in the cab before the ride begins. No sitting on laps.
- No more than two adult passengers in the Pedicabs are allowed.
- No sexual conduct
- No profanity or disorderly conduct
- It is the responsibility of the pedicab driver to properly dispose of all trash.
- No glass containers.